Open to any operator thanks to the simple and intuitive full touch screen programming
Modern and efficient hand drawing part profile programming
Very fast solution provided by 2D graphic display and automatic bending sequence
The new generation DA-Touch controls offers an even higher grade of efficiency in programming, operation and control of today’s press brakes. Ease of use combined with state-of-the-art technology go hand in hand, improving productivity.
The touch screengives access to the proven Delem user-interface and enables direct navigationbetween programming and production. Functions are directly located where you need them, offering optimised ergonomics throughout the application.
The DA-66T offers 2D programming that includes automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection. Full 3D machine set-up with multiple tool stations giving true feedback on the product feasibility and handling.
Highly effective control algorithms optimise the machine cycle and minimise set-up time. This makes using press brakes easier, more efficient and more versatile then ever.
- 2D graphical touch screen programming mode.
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production
- 17" high resolution colour TFT
- Full Windows application suite
- Delem Modusys compatibility (module scalability and adaptivity)
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- Sensor bending & correction interface
- Profile-TL offline software
- Colour LCD display.
- 17” TFT, high brightness.
- 1280 x 1024 pixels, 16 bit colour
- Memory capacity 1 GB
- Product and tools memory 256MB.
- 3D graphics acceleration
- Standard Windows® networking
- 2nd HSB Modusys bus
- Emergency switch
- Integrated OEM-panel
- USB flash memory drive
- Part support control.
- X1-X2 angle programming
- Barcode reader interfacing
- Protractor interfacing
- Frame deflection compensation
- Sensor bending & correction interfacing.