Open to any operator thanks to the simple and intuitive full touch screen programming
Modern and efficient hand drawing part profile programming.
Very fast solution provided by 2D graphic display and automatic bending sequence
The DA-58T is a state of the art complete 2D graphical control solution for synchronized press brakes. Offering easiest CNC programming based on the Delem graphical touch screen user interface including automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection.
Its 15" high resolution colour TFT, with industrial grade multi touch screen technology, gives access to the proven Delem user-interface. It enables direct navigation between product programming and actual production. Functions are directly located where needed, offering optimised ergonomics throughout the entire application.
Machine adjustment and test bends are reduced to a minimum with a quick and easy program-to-production work sequence. CNC programs are generated with a single touch. You are immediately ready to make the first part since all axes positions are automatically computed and the bend sequence has been simulated with machine and tools in real scale.
The production mode of the DA-58T helps the operator in graphically simulating the bend process of the product, guiding him during the press brake operation.
- 2D graphical touch screen programming
- 15" high resolution colour TFT
- Bend sequence calculation
- Crowning control
- Servo and frequency inverter control
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed-loop as well as open-loop valves.
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- Profile-T offline software
- Colour high brightness LCD display
- 15" TFT
- LED backlight
- 1024 x 768 pixels
- Industrial grade touch screen technology
- Storage capacity 1 GB
- USB flash memory drive
- Data backup / restore via USB
- Integrated valve amplifier
- Power-down memorisation
- Network .